The Best Supplements for Sexual Health:
Pygeum, Saw Palmetto, Selenium, and more!
Load Boost is a carefully formulated blend of high-quality, natural active ingredients including Pygeum, Zinc, Saw Palmetto, and Selenium. These vitamins and minerals are combined with supporting nutrients to give Load Boost a unique blend that is built to improve prostate health and function.
Some benefits include increased orgasm intensity, increased semen volume (more precum and more cum), more pleasurable orgasms, and better orgasm control.
We pride ourselves on providing high quality supplements and excellent customer service. That's why over 90% of our customers leave 5 stars on Judge.me, an independent review platform with verified purchases only!
We pride ourselves on providing high quality supplements and excellent customer service. That's why 92% of our customers leave 5 Star Reviews on Judge.me, an independent review platform with verified purchases only!
Pygeum bark comes from the Pygeum africana plant. It has been used in France since 1969 for prostate health and as a treatment for benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH). BPH is a condition that significantly slows the rate of urination and ejaculation. 33% of men will experience BPH by age 50 and 90% will experience BPH by age 80. In addition to its use in the treatment of BPH, the Professional Handbook of Complementary and Alternative Medicines promotes Pygeum as an aphrodisiac. Pygeum works by decreasing the amount of cholesterol stored in the prostate and inhibiting the formation of pro-inflammatory proteins. This bark extract also supports existing prostate tissue, effectively improving its architecture and therefore function. This ultimately helps Pygeum produce more seminal fluid, ensuring forceful ejaculation of semen. In addition to prostate support, Pygeum can help with bladder contractility, another cause of weak urinary stream in older men.
Adverse effects of consuming this supplement are rare and mild when they do occur. In those that experience these effects, the main complaint is gastrointestinal upset. There are no known negative interactions between Pygeum and other medications or supplements.
Men who consume zinc experience increased testosterone concentrations in their blood and increased semen volume with higher sperm concentrations. This increase in volume is due to multiple factors, but most importantly an increase in spermatogenesis: the process of making sperm. The sperm created by increased zinc supplementation also exhibit higher motility than zinc-depleted sperm. Moreover, zinc acts as an antioxidant in seminal fluid, promoting semen viability and fertility. This powerful element also functions as an antibacterial agent in the male genitourinary system, maintaining the delicate balance of the male microbiome.
9% of the body’s zinc is expelled through ejaculate. Living in a zinc depleted state causes higher levels of phosphorous to replace zinc in semen to maintain the integrity of the ejaculate. Phosphorus has the aroma of garlic and a sour taste - that's right, Zinc can help make your cum taste better!
Researchers have found that there is a significant correlation between Selenium levels and increased sperm count and semen volume. Additionally, Selenium deficiency has been shown to increase one's chance of experiencing asthenospermia (low sperm motility).
While Selenium is effective on its own, the combination of Selenium and Saw Palmetto (Sereona repens) has been shown to significantly decrease prostate inflammation, leading to a more forceful ejaculate.
Saw Palmetto (Sernoa repens) has been recognized for decades as a powerful treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), effectively allowing greater stream through the prostate and out of the body. Documented use of the fruit of the S. repens plant goes as far back as the 1700s - it has commonly been used for improvement of sexual vigor, treatment of erectile dysfunction, and reversal of testicular atrophy. There are many mechanisms by which saw palmetto works, it is a systemic competitive anti-estrogenic, which potentiates its second major mechanism of inhibiting 5ɑ-reductase (the mechanism of finasteride or Proscar). This plant extract significantly slows progression of the abnormal growth of the prostate gland, which ⅓ of men will experience by age 50 and 90% will experience by age 80.
Saw palmetto extract significantly increased sperm count and motility in animal models; studies of this type have not yet been conducted in humans, though researchers are working towards these studies. Saw palmetto is used by men across the world to produce more semen and have a more pleasurable orgasm.
This phytomedicinal extract has been extensively researched and has not been shown to interact with other medications or cause negative side effects. That being said, it is recommended that you do not take saw palmetto if you are pregnant or lactating since its use in infants has not been studied.
You should consult your doctor before taking saw palmetto if you have a history of blood-clotting disorders (e.g. hemophilia) or any liver/pancreatic issues, as saw palmetto can slow the blood clotting process.
Previously there was concern in the medical community that saw Palmetto may artificially elevate Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA), a blood marker used to screen for prostate cancer. Research by Urologists has shown that this is not the case - saw palmetto does not interfere with prostate cancer screening.
The family of nettle plants are a favorite of the apothecary community, having uses for almost every body-system. The root of this plant works by inhibiting a sodium pump in the membranes of prostate cells. By doing so, Nettle Root decreases abnormal fluid shifts into the prostate, ultimately allowing for a more effective gland. The natural products of your body’s breakdown of Nettle Root act as anti-inflammatories.
In multiple peer-reviewed medical studies, Nettle Root has been shown to significantly decrease the signs and symptoms of benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH), a condition that significantly slows the rate of urination and ejaculation. 33% of men will experience BPH by age 50 and 90% will experience BPH by age 80.
Similar to Pygeum, Nettle Root rarely causes adverse reactions - the main complaint in those who do experience negative effects is mild gastrointestinal upset. No clinically significant interactions have been noted between Nettle Root and other medications or supplements.
Swedish Flower Pollen Extract
Swedish flower pollen extract, also known as rye grass pollen extract, is a mixture of natural components able to inhibit several cytokines and prostaglandin and leukotriene synthesis resulting in a potent anti-inflammatory effect. Pollen extracts significantly improve symptoms, pain, and quality of life in patients affected by chronic pelvic pain syndrome and chronic prostatitis.
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) is an endogenous fatty acid amide-signaling molecule with anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective effects. Additionally, PEA plays a role in the management of chronic pelvic pain syndrome and chronic urological pain.
- Using Saw Palmetto in the Treatment of Category III Prostatitis & Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome (Department of Urology, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons)
- Professional's Handbook of Complementary & Alternative Medicines (Dr. Charles W. Fetrow, University of Kentucky & University of Pittsburgh Medical Center)
- Effect of Saw Palmetto Extract on the Reproductive Function of Male Rats with Chronic Prostatitis (Center of Reproductive Medicine, Southern Medical University)
- Semen Selenium and Human Fertility (Maisonneuve-Rosemont Research Center, University of Montreal)
- Progression Delay in Men with Mild Symptoms of Bladder Outlet Obstruction: A Comparative Study of Phytotherapy and Watchful Waiting (Department of Urology, University of Vienna)
- Complementary and Alternative Medications for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (Department of Urology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine)
- Saw Palmetto for Prostate Disorders (American Academy of Family Physicians)
- Epidemiology and Etiology of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and Bladder Outlet Obstruction (Department of Urology, University of California San Diego)
- Beyond Tribulus: The effects of Phytotherapics on Testosterone, Sperm and Prostate Parameters (Federal University School of Medicine & Tier 1 Center for Research in Knoxville, TN)
- Herbs for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (Center for Integrative Therapies in Pharmaceutical Care, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences)
- Nutraceutical Treatment and Prevention of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and Prostate Cancer (Alma Mater Studiorum - University of Bologna, Italy)
- Chemical Comparison of Prunus Africana Bark and Pygeum Products Marketed for Prostate Health (Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry, Oberlin College)
- Amelioration of Testosterone Induced Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia by Prunus Species (Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Panjab University)
- How Does the Prostate Work? (Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Healthcare)
Still wondering how ingredients in Load Boost can make you cum more? Ask us anything!
Load Boost is a premium formulation of natural active ingredients including Nettle Root, Selenium, Pygeum, and Swedish Flower Pollen Extract. People report having more semen volume and an powerful orgasm with Load Boost.
Wondering what others think about Load Boost? Let our customers tell you: Judge.me Product Reviews, where over 90% of our customers leave a 5 Star review!