The Best Supplements for Sexual Health:
Pygeum, Saw Palmetto, Selenium, and more!
Load Boost is a carefully formulated blend of high-quality, natural active ingredients including Pygeum, Zinc, Lecithin, L-Arginine, Copper, and Bromelain. Not only is it formulated to increase semen volume and orgasm intensity, it's also packed with ingredients that improve sperm health and prostate health and function.
Some benefits include increased orgasm intensity, increased semen volume (more precum and more cum), more pleasurable orgasms, and better orgasm control.
We pride ourselves on providing high quality supplements and excellent customer service. That's why over 90% of our customers leave 5 stars on Judge.me, an independent review platform with verified purchases only!
We pride ourselves on providing high quality supplements and excellent customer service. That's why over 90% of our customers leave 5 Star Reviews on Judge.me, an independent platform showing reviews from verified purchases only.
Pygeum for Semen Volume & Sperm Health
Pygeum bark comes from the Pygeum africana plant. It has been used in France since 1969 for prostate health and as a treatment for benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH). BPH is a condition that significantly slows the rate of urination and ejaculation. 33% of men will experience BPH by age 50 and 90% will experience BPH by age 80.
In addition to its use in the treatment of BPH, the Professional Handbook of Complementary and Alternative Medicines promotes Pygeum as an aphrodisiac. Pygeum works by decreasing the amount of cholesterol stored in the prostate and inhibiting the formation of pro-inflammatory proteins.
Pygeum bark extract also supports existing prostate tissue, effectively improving its architecture and therefore function. This ultimately helps Pygeum produce more seminal fluid, ensuring forceful ejaculation of semen. In addition to prostate support, Pygeum can help with bladder contractility, another cause of weak urinary stream in older men.
Adverse effects of consuming this supplement are rare and mild when they do occur. In those that experience these effects, the main complaint is gastrointestinal upset. There are no known negative interactions between Pygeum and other medications or supplements.
Zinc for Semen Volume & Sperm Health
Men who consume zinc experience increased testosterone concentrations in their blood and increased semen volume with higher sperm concentrations. This increase in volume is due to multiple factors, but most importantly an increase in spermatogenesis: the process of making sperm.
The sperm created by increased zinc supplementation also exhibit higher motility than zinc-depleted sperm. Moreover, zinc acts as an antioxidant in seminal fluid, promoting semen viability and fertility. This powerful element also functions as an antibacterial agent in the male genitourinary system, maintaining the delicate balance of the male microbiome.
9% of the body’s zinc is expelled through ejaculate. Living in a zinc depleted state causes higher levels of phosphorous to replace zinc in semen to maintain the integrity of the ejaculate. Phosphorus has the aroma of garlic and a sour taste - that's right, Zinc can help make your cum taste better!
Safety note: if you're taking a supplement containing zinc, you should make sure to also take a copper supplement. Doctors recommend that you take 2-4 mg of zinc with any zinc supplement.
Lecithin for Semen Volume & Sperm Health
Lecithin has been shown to increase semen volume in studies of both humans and of other animals.
In one study, Lecithin supplementation over a period of three months increased semen volume by 17.5% in rabbits and 14.2% in roosters. Markers of sperm health and mobility were also improved in both studies.
Lecithin is safe for consumption and is found naturally in a variety of common foods such as eggs, meat, fish, and legumes. Most individuals consume lecithin in some form within their day-to-day diet.
- Using Saw Palmetto in the Treatment of Category III Prostatitis & Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome (Department of Urology, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons)
- Professional's Handbook of Complementary & Alternative Medicines (Dr. Charles W. Fetrow, University of Kentucky & University of Pittsburgh Medical Center)
- Effect of Saw Palmetto Extract on the Reproductive Function of Male Rats with Chronic Prostatitis (Center of Reproductive Medicine, Southern Medical University)
- Semen Selenium and Human Fertility (Maisonneuve-Rosemont Research Center, University of Montreal)
- Progression Delay in Men with Mild Symptoms of Bladder Outlet Obstruction: A Comparative Study of Phytotherapy and Watchful Waiting (Department of Urology, University of Vienna)
- Complementary and Alternative Medications for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (Department of Urology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine)
- Saw Palmetto for Prostate Disorders (American Academy of Family Physicians)
- Epidemiology and Etiology of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and Bladder Outlet Obstruction (Department of Urology, University of California San Diego)
- Beyond Tribulus: The effects of Phytotherapics on Testosterone, Sperm and Prostate Parameters (Federal University School of Medicine & Tier 1 Center for Research in Knoxville, TN)
- Herbs for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (Center for Integrative Therapies in Pharmaceutical Care, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences)
- Nutraceutical Treatment and Prevention of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and Prostate Cancer (Alma Mater Studiorum - University of Bologna, Italy)
- Chemical Comparison of Prunus Africana Bark and Pygeum Products Marketed for Prostate Health (Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry, Oberlin College)
- Amelioration of Testosterone Induced Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia by Prunus Species (Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Panjab University)
- How Does the Prostate Work? (Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Healthcare)
Still wondering how ingredients in Load Boost can make you cum more? Ask us anything!
Load Boost is a premium formulation of natural active ingredients including Nettle Root, Selenium, Pygeum, and Swedish Flower Pollen Extract. People report having more semen volume and an powerful orgasm with Load Boost.
Wondering what others think about Load Boost? Let our customers tell you: Judge.me Product Reviews, where over 90% of our customers leave a 5 Star review!